http://onlinecanadadrugsclub.accountant online pharmacies canada
http://canadatopratedonlinedrugs.accountant click here
http://cilaiscialisonlinecealiswithouta.accountant cialis daily use
- Christmas Day was celebrated by billions of people all over the globe.
- Boxing Day was celebrated by a much smaller number of people.
- Millions of people went out on New Year’s Eve, drank champagne, and made resolutions that have already been broken.
- Star Wars hit 1.6 billion at the box office.
- The Vikings, Bengals, Texans, and Redskins were eliminated from the NFL playoffs.
- David Bowie died, and released a new album.
- Obama gave his last State of the Union address.
- 8.1 million babies were born.