http://viagravscialisgeneric100mg.accountant viagra generic
1. What are the top three destinations or experiences on your wish list?
http://expressnaturalviagra.accountant express pharmacy
2. What is the most memorable food you’ve had while traveling?
3. When you are not traveling and blogging you are…
4. Is there anywhere you would never, ever, in a million years return to?
5. What do you enjoy most in other people’s blogs?
6. What type of carry-on luggage do you have and what’s in it?
7. What’s the first thing you do when you get to a new destination?
8. What inspired you to start traveling?
My parents. I went on my first international trip (to Greece) when I was a two, spent my fifth birthday in Italy, and lived for England one summer when I was ten. They showed me that traveling could be easy and fun, even on a budget and even with kids.
9. How did you come up with your blog’s name?
An ex-girlfriend of a friend actually came up with it, and for that I am forever grateful.
10. What do you never leave home without?
My organic, petroleum-free, essential-oil scented chapstick, especially during our bone-dry Botswana winters. My current favorite is Badger’s Vanilla Madagascar, which is luscious.
Now here are my ten questions and the ten women travel bloggers I nominate!
1. If you had to choose, would you rather relinquish your passport forever or lose one of your pinky toes?
2. Who is your best traveling companion?
3. Have you ever had a run-in with law enforcement in a foreign country? Details, please, if so.
4. What city do you think is over-rated?
5. What’s the most beautiful beach you’ve ever seen?
6. Have you ever had a first kiss in a foreign country?
7. Have you mastered a local recipe from any of your destinations and if so, which one?
8. If you could choose to be a citizen of any other country, which one would it be?
9. What has been your most popular blog post?
10. Train, plane, or automobile?
Amy from Belonging Matters
Amanda from Resourceful Rubies
Kristen from Camels & Chocolate
Dawn from the Incidental Tourist
Ishay from Food & the Fabulous
Veronica from Mother City Magic
Jessica from Enough Dumplings
Christine from Almost Fearless
Lauren from Never Ending Footsteps
Marysia from My Travel Affairs